Skip to main content

Featured

Polar Bear

  © Sylvia Liu I had fun this weekend playing with Procreate, trying out the brushes and tools. 

Mapping my Pirate Story


After I came back from the Better Books Marin workshop, I took Emma Dryden's advice to map out my story with post-it notes. Here, each note represents a different chapter, and the colors are different POVs (Dark pink and light pink are the two main protagonists, and yellow was neutral or a third POV).

It was such a useful exercise, because I could tell at a glance that there was no rhyme or reason for the POVs. Now I know how to fix that issue of inconsistently jumping around in POVs.

Comments

  1. You've been busy putting your new knowledge to work...awesome! Me, I've still not read the critiques yet. I have other deadlines to contend with first. Go, you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts