Skip to main content

Featured

Polar Bear

  © Sylvia Liu I had fun this weekend playing with Procreate, trying out the brushes and tools. 

Golem and Wall Breaker Sketch

© Sylvia Liu
For Doodle Day's Imaginary Friends G for Golem. This is my fan art for Clash of Clans, a way too addictive game that seems to be played mostly by teenaged boys. (My teenaged nephew introduced me to the game and I'm in his clan with a bunch of other teenaged boys).

I also just remembered to use my PS Express app to clean up my photo of my sketch while I've been traveling. This was my untouched sketch:


Comments

  1. Cool sketch! Great that there's an app that does that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I remember you telling us about that game...too funny about you being like a teenage boy! :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts