Skip to main content

Featured

Polar Bear

  © Sylvia Liu I had fun this weekend playing with Procreate, trying out the brushes and tools. 

The Finished Badge


Is this cheating? My creation today is the finished badge for Create One a Day. It did take me some time to find the right font for the badge (heh heh). Feel free to grab it for your sidebars.

In looking for fonts, I remembered I had bought a font pack that I had never installed, so that was a good thing to be reminded of. I got them from Creative Market, a cool site for handcrafted fonts, vector graphics and more. They often run specials that package a bunch of stuff together for reasonable prices.

Comments

  1. When I can load websites again (my internet is driving me insane), I will add your badge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts