Skip to main content

Featured

Polar Bear

  © Sylvia Liu I had fun this weekend playing with Procreate, trying out the brushes and tools. 

Asiago & prosciutto appetizers (with photos of candy appetizers)



Oops - I forgot to take a picture and post my creative thing yesterday, so the picture I'm posting is an old creation: gummy fish, fruit leather and rice krispie sushi. A friend and I made these several years ago for our daughters' end of the year school party. Along with burgers made of cookies and icing:





As for my creation yesterday, I made an appetizer for a party we went to, Asiago & Prosciutto. Here's the recipe:

Cut Asiago cheese into small strips, about 1/4 inch thick and 2 inches long

Wrap each cheese stick with a strip of prosciutto

Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar

Salt and Pepper


Very simple and delicious. Not super healthy though.




Comments

  1. Those are so freaking cute! I love trick foods but never can be bothered to make them. :)

    The asiago appie sounds great...anything is better with prosciutto.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts